Pii is actively recruiting for the following open positions:
Manager, R & D
- Confer with scientists to plan or review projects or to provide technical assistance.
- Develop client relationships and communicate with clients to explain proposals, present research findings, establish specifications, or discuss project status.
- Plan or direct research and development, or production activities.
- Review project activities and prepare and review research, testing, or operational reports.
- Develop and implement policies, standards, and procedures to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Design or coordinate successive phases of problem analysis.
- Prepare project proposals.
- Make presentations at professional meetings.
- Advise or assist in obtaining patents or meeting other legal requirements.
Master’s degree in Engineering Management. Knowledge of and/or experience in overall production activities including blending, encapsulation, washing, inspection, dehumidifying and sending the product for packing. Knowledge of and/or experience in formulation development for NCE, NDA, ANDA for different dosage forms and CGMP standards using QbD. Resumes to job loc: Pharmaceutics International, Inc. Attn: K. Frazier 10819 Gilroy Rd Hunt Valley, MD 21031